Mook Naayak मूकनायक

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mook Naayak मूकनायक
Mook Naayak मूकनायक
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Books of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar with Gulamgiri by Jyotiba Phule in English
"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani EmptyMon May 20, 2019 3:36 pm by nikhil_sablania

"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani EmptyMon May 20, 2019 3:34 pm by nikhil_sablania

"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani EmptyMon May 20, 2019 3:32 pm by nikhil_sablania

» डॉ भीमराव अम्बेडकर के साहित्य के साथ गर्मियों की छुट्टियाँ बिताएं
"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani EmptySun May 19, 2019 1:36 pm by nikhil_sablania

» पुस्तक 'चलो धम्म की ओर' का विमोचन श्रीलंका के भारत के हाईकमीशनर ऑस्टिन फर्नांडो और वियतनाम के राजदूत सान चाओ द्वारा किया गया
"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani EmptySun May 19, 2019 1:18 pm by nikhil_sablania

» भारत की मीडिया का जातिवाद Bharat ki Media ka Jativaad
"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:46 pm by nikhil_sablania

» आसानी से प्राप्त करें व्यवसाय और निवेश की शिक्षा
"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:38 pm by nikhil_sablania

» ग्रामीण छात्र को भाया डॉ भीमराव अम्बेडकर का सन्देश: कहा व्यवसायी बनूंगा
"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:17 pm by nikhil_sablania

» जाती की सच्चाई - निखिल सबलानिया
"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:57 pm by nikhil_sablania

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani

Go down

"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani Empty "I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:10 am

"I Wish To Solve The Problem Of Mr. Anna Hazare, The UPA Government And Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP." - Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani

This is with reference to the following extract from the news report: Maya said that she cannot buy the argument that civil society members led by Hazare and the UPA government could not find any suitable scheduled cast person who could be part of the joint committee for drafting the Jan Lokpal Bill. She said that now the Central government should rectify the mistake committed by the civil society members by including a non-political Dalit member. For this, she added, the drafting committee should be reconstituted at the earliest.

Although the intention here is not to seek an employment at the age of past 78 and to indulge into self praise, yet I wish to solve the problem of Mr. Anna Hazare, the UPA government and Ms. Mayavati, Chief Minister, UP. by offering my own name as a Scheduled Caste member of the joint committee for drafting the Jan Lok Pal Bill. Here are my credentials.

First of all I may state that I am attached with no political party or with any NGO.

As to my educational qualifications, I am first class MA from Kurukshetra University in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archeology (1974) as a private candidate, PhD from the same University (1989). I secured LL B degree from Panjab University in 1971, again as a private candidate. I got Master’s Diploma in Public Administration from IIPA, New Delhi in 1964. I also hold a foreign Certificate from Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield (UK) (1979), in Promotion of Small Enterprises in Developing Countries.

I am also a Sanskrit graduate of 1953 from Panjab University.

At present I am a practicing Advocate of Delhi High Court.

I am an Ex-IAS officer having sought premature retirement from the office of Commissioner and Secretary to Haryana Government in March 1989, after successfully exposing my own government in connection with institutionalized corruption in government, headed then by well known Chaudhary Devi Lal, as Chief Minister.

I am known as a propounder of Manvantara Theory of Evolution of Universe, based on the Puranas, which was presented by me on invitation in the first ever International Seminar on Aryabhata in November, 1976. I am author of quite a few scholarly books, which including the following:

1. Politics of Gods: Churning of the Ocean (1984);

2. Hindu Scheme of Things: Socio-Political Analysis of Manu Smriti (1987);

3. Philosophy of Administration: Mythological Interpretation (1987)

4. Indian Freedom Struggle: New Insight (2003); and

5. Dr. B R Ambedkar: Man of Millennium for Social Justice (2007)

If Mr. Anna Hazare and the Government are serious about ending corruption in government and the society, they may not find another candidate as a Member of the concerned committee, who may be more suitable in this behalf.

by Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani

Published by: Nikhil Sablania

Related Articles:

Corruption and Anna Hazzare by Dr. Sukh Lal Dhani
https://mooknaayak.forumotion.com/t41-corruption-and-anna-hazzare-by-dr-sukh-lal-dhani

Anti Corruption Bill Is Anti-Dalit Bill by Nikhil Sablania
https://mooknaayak.forumotion.com/t34-anti-corruption-bill-is-anti-dalit-bill#39

This forum is maintained by Cowdung Films
www.cowdungfilms.com

Admin
Admin

https://mooknaayak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum