Mook Naayak मूकनायक

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mook Naayak मूकनायक
Mook Naayak मूकनायक
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Books of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar with Gulamgiri by Jyotiba Phule in English
Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani EmptyMon May 20, 2019 3:36 pm by nikhil_sablania

Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani EmptyMon May 20, 2019 3:34 pm by nikhil_sablania

Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani EmptyMon May 20, 2019 3:32 pm by nikhil_sablania

» डॉ भीमराव अम्बेडकर के साहित्य के साथ गर्मियों की छुट्टियाँ बिताएं
Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani EmptySun May 19, 2019 1:36 pm by nikhil_sablania

» पुस्तक 'चलो धम्म की ओर' का विमोचन श्रीलंका के भारत के हाईकमीशनर ऑस्टिन फर्नांडो और वियतनाम के राजदूत सान चाओ द्वारा किया गया
Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani EmptySun May 19, 2019 1:18 pm by nikhil_sablania

» भारत की मीडिया का जातिवाद Bharat ki Media ka Jativaad
Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:46 pm by nikhil_sablania

» आसानी से प्राप्त करें व्यवसाय और निवेश की शिक्षा
Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:38 pm by nikhil_sablania

» ग्रामीण छात्र को भाया डॉ भीमराव अम्बेडकर का सन्देश: कहा व्यवसायी बनूंगा
Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:17 pm by nikhil_sablania

» जाती की सच्चाई - निखिल सबलानिया
Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:57 pm by nikhil_sablania

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani

Go down

Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani Empty Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani

Post  Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 am

Only Dalits can offer honest IAS officers, since they are debarred from to get introduced to exploitative and suppressive philosophy contained in Manusmriti.

I had paid the price for honesty according to an editorial written by V N Naryanan, in The Tribune in early 1989. Can any non-Dalit officer claim to have such a record?

But who has ever cared to notice me on that account, since my voluntary retirement in 1989?

The then Prime Minister, Rajiv Gandhi had, of course, taken notice of my fight against corruption by way of inviting the details through a DO Letter written to me through the then OSD to PM, Mr. RK Dhawan.

The official organ of Congress bearing the same name had also published a very long report about my fight against institutionalized corruption in Haryana Government. Was it because it had been directed against the then Devi Lal government, which was a non-Congress government?

Even the present PM, Mr. Man Mohan Singh, reputed to be an honest PM, and Dalit ki Beti, Ms. Mayavati, do not feel the need to utilize my services even as a private and honorary consultant. Can anyone hope for a respectable future of India, under these circumstances?

Had I not visibly fought against corruption, I would have been welcomed perhaps as a Governor, who does anything but govern.

My Research And Hindu Orthodoxy

I had attempted a rare synthesis between modern science and Hindu religion, that between ancient and modern, and that between the orient and the occident, by propounding Manvantara Theory of Evolution of Universe, on 26 June, 1975. The story about its presentation had made headline in Hindustan Times dated 28 June, 1975 and prominently reported in many other national papers. The story had been released by N S Malik of UNI from Chandigarh.

Indian National Science Academy (INSA) had organized first ever International seminar to commemorate 1500th Birth Anniversary of Aryabhata, in November, 1976, in New Delhi, which was organized by the then Prime Minister, Mrs. Indira Gandhi. I had been invited by the Academy for presenting a paper on the subject in the said seminar. The paper so presented by me was reported on the back page of Times of India, dated 7 November, 1976. My paper had become the only paper to be reported in the press out of those presented in the seminar which had been attended only 74 scientists from the whole world. The Times of India report happened to invite the attention of Srila Prabhupada, AC Bhakti Vedanta Swami, the founder of ISKON, who was pleased to write a letter dated 14 November, 1976. The said letter remained lost even to ISKON for thirty years, which was traced out in about 2007, as per the disclosure made on the Website LotusImprint. The said letter , which is reported to be the only one qavailable out of those written by Srila Prabhupada, to anyone. It can be seen by anyone by searching for S L Dhani on Google, under the caption LotusImprint. The paper presented to INSA was published by it in its official journal in due course of time. It can be seen on the internet by searching for Manvantara Theory of Evolution and Aryabhata on Google.

At present there are many websites on the Internet, but practically none has acknowledged my name of the person who made the word Manvantara alive on the Internet.

No great Indian from any field has ever said a word of praise to me after I went into self-imposed oblivion by sacrificing my job as IAS officer in 1989, while fighting for ending of institutionalized corruption in Haryana Government. Here a question might arise in the sensitive minds Indians, particularly, the leaders of orthodox Hinduism, and the political party, BJP, which takes pride in calling itself for standing for Hindutva, despite the fact I had personally presented a set of my books concerning re-interpretation of Hindu religion and philosophy, to Mr. L K Advani, in his office in early 1989 in presence ofwell known Chaudhary Om Prakash Chautala:

1. Whether the attitude of the scholarly Hindu unconcern to me is because of the fact that I sacrificed my job while fighting corruption in government.

Or

2. Whether the state of such unconcern is because of the fact that the propounder of Manvantara Theory has emerged from a Dalit family, who cannot be accepted as an ideal by the Dvijas (or Upper Castes), as per the provisions of Manusmriti, which regulates Hindu conduct in practice.

Strangely, the biggest recognition has come to me on account of my writings came from Bharatiya Dalit Sahitya Academy, which conferred on me the First Ambedkar National Award, in 1985, in an impressive ceremony, held in Mavalankara Auditorium, New Delhi, in 1985, while I wasa still an IAS officer.

Will any orthodox Hindu like to make a detailed comment on this disclosure?

Confession Of an Honest Dalit Retiered IAS Officer - Dr. SL Dhani 50506_117562491638756_828942_n

Dr. S L Dhani, IAS (R),
MA, PhD, MDPA, LL B.
Advocate Delhi High Court,
Internationally known for propounding
Manvantara Theory of Evolution of Universe ,
Based on the Puranas, on 26 June, 1975.

www.sldhani.com

Related Article

मेरा भारत महान (यहाँ ऐसा भी होता है ) - A Story of Honest Dalit IAS Officer

https://mooknaayak.forumotion.com/t51-a-story-of-honest-dalit-ias-officer

This forum is maintained by Cowdung Films
www.cowdungfilms.com